[MPICH] mpich2 configure file problem

Junjie Lai laijj02 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Fri Apr 13 03:20:18 CDT 2007

Hi all,
    I want to run a program on two computers,and write a configurefile like this:

    -localonly 1 component0.exe
    -map x:\\host1\out1 -hosts 1 host2 1 x:\component1.exe
    -map x:\\host1\out1 -hosts 1 host2 1 x:\component2.exe
    -map x:\\host1\out1 -hosts 1 host2 1 x:\component3.exe

    Sometimes it succeeds,but sometimes I get these error messages:
    E:\Project\out1>mpiexec -configfile x.inf
    op_read error on left context: Undefined dynamic error code
    unable to read the cmd header on the left context, Undefined dynamic error code.

    Why does this happen?  Thanks.

Junjie Lai
High-speed Signal Processing Laboratory
EE Dept , Tsinghua University