[MOAB-dev] MOAB CMake error in Windows 10

Xilu Wang wangxiluwxl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 10:32:08 CST 2023

Hi,

I was trying to configure MOAB in Windows 10 via CMake, however, I got
the following error, which is caused by lines 352 and 353 of
src\CMakeLists.txt in the MOAB folder.

Below is my error message in CMake:

CMake Error at src/CMakeLists.txt:352 (STRING):
STRING sub-command REGEX, mode REPLACE failed to compile regex
"^C:/Users/xwang/Dropbox/c++/Divergent3D/build/src/".

CMake Error at src/CMakeLists.txt:353 (string):
string sub-command REGEX, mode MATCH needs at least 5 arguments total to
command.

Attached are my CMakeError.log and CMakeOutput.log.

I downloaded the source code from
https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/src/master/, which is the latest
version of MOAB.

Thank you,