[POOL] So close!

Martin, Tami tamim at anl.gov
Fri Mar 19 15:58:15 CDT 2021

If someone sends the link, I’ll join for awhile around 7 pm.

From: mcs-pool <mcs-pool-bounces at mcs.anl.gov> on behalf of John Valdes <j-valdes at comcast.net>
Date: Friday, March 19, 2021 at 3:38 PM
To: MCS Pool League - Moe <mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov>
Subject: Re: [POOL] So close!
Sounds like tonight, Fri evening, will work for most folks?  Maybe
7:00 PM or so?  If so, please confirm what time works best, then
someone w/ a Zoom account can send an invite. :)  (I have a work Zoom
I can use if needed.)  Any time this evening works for me.

If today's not good, we can try next week.

John