[POOL] So close!

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 15:38:12 CDT 2021

Sounds like tonight, Fri evening, will work for most folks?  Maybe
7:00 PM or so?  If so, please confirm what time works best, then
someone w/ a Zoom account can send an invite. :)  (I have a work Zoom
I can use if needed.)  Any time this evening works for me.

If today's not good, we can try next week.

John