[POOL] pool league - Week #2

Dean Bass deanbass at mac.com
Thu Nov 12 14:19:23 CST 2020

Until Argonne clubs resume, we are no longer the Argonne Pool League.  We have not decided on a name yet, so we will use WeAreGone as a place holder until we decide what we want to call our selves.  If you are receiving this email it is because you have indicated you are still playing in the league or have indicated you still want to receive these emails.

This week we had another successful week.  We really think people appreciate getting out and playing again and I know the Q and their employees appreciate it too.  People have been very good about wearing their masks and I really appreciate it.  We did notice a few people occasionally let their masks fall below their nose, it is important that you keep that covered as well.  Thanks for complying.

Please keep in mind that Dean is out the next two weeks.  He will be completely unavailable by email or phone.  Please contact Karle’ if you have any questions or concerns (k.mypassionforyou at gmail.com <mailto:k.mypassionforyou at gmail.com>).

We've attached the results for week 2, standings, stats and schedule.  Please remember to contact your opposing team to schedule matches.

Schedule

Week	Date	Table 1	Table 2	Table 3	Table 4
Number

3	17-Nov-20	2	-	3	6	-	8	4	-	7	1	-	5
4	24-Nov-20	5	-	7	3	-	6	1	-	8	2	-	4
5	1-Dec-20	2	-	8	4	-	5	6	-	7	1	-	3