[POOL] Argonne pool league update

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Sep 30 19:29:19 CDT 2020

Hi All,  Here is where the teams stand now.

Team    Team    Play
ID      Name    Yes     No      ?
1       Cue Therapy     4       1       4
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      2       5       2
3       Bass Ackward    5       3       1
4       Nice Rack       4       6       0
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      4       1       3
6       X-CUE-SES       5       4       0
7       No Sweat        5       3       2
8       Holdin' Our Own 4       5       1

Right now we do not have enough to resume.  We had a potential start for Oct 13 start date which is 2 weeks away.  I’m on travel for Argonne till Oct 7 and will not be able to check for changes till October 8.    So I feel that potential start date is highly unlikely.  I would encourage you to reach out to people who might be interested in joining, because even when things are back to normal, we will need more players.  Please let me know if you know of anyone who might be interested.  We will talk soon.  - Dean