[POOL] Argonne Pool League Virtual Cocktail Party on Zoom

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Thu Apr 23 12:01:26 CDT 2020

Hi All,  Hope you’re all weathering the stay at home orders and staying healthy.  Thought it would be nice to have a virtual cocktail party on the night that would have been our last night of the year, Tuesday April 28 at 7pm.  I’ll send out a calendar invite and email with the meeting ID and password.  It will come from my personal email.  Please share the invite with your team members and family or any of the Q employees we work with.

Using Zoom is pretty easy.  Click on a link may be all your need or use a provided meeting code and password.  You don’t need an account.  You can access by phone, but it may make it more difficult to see everyone.  If someone needs some help, let me know.

Please be ready with your favorite beverage and we can catch up on how everyone has been doing.  I would like to also like to have a toast to the memory of Dave Grimm and maybe share some stories and pictures (screen sharing is pretty easy too).  Here is his obit…

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/name/david-grimm-obituary?pid=195867073

Look for the invite soon.