[POOL] Argonne Pool League - Week #9

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Mar 4 09:29:53 CST 2020

Attached are the results, stats, and next week’s scoresheet.

Standings.  Team #8 “Holding Our Own” has a strong hold on first place but there is a two way tie for 2nd and the bottom five all in competition for 4th after a clean sweep by "Nice Rack” over the all-powerful “Bass Ackward”.  Nice playing on their part.  The MVP race is in full swing with Scott Peterson and Shane Rentfro tied at the top and 3 others right behind them.   Still a pretty wide open race.

Periscope.  Matches are available to watch live or after the matches are complete on Periscope.  Dean Bass and Ron Shepard are playing a competition straight pool match, race to 125 tonight at Red Shoes billiards (7pm) and we hope to broadcast it.  Download the app or watch it on the computer periscope.tv<http://periscope.tv>.   Search for "leaguepool".

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
8       Holdin' Our Own 29      1
1       Cue Therapy     25      2
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      25      2
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      21      4
3       Bass Ackward    21      4
7       No Sweat        21      4
6       X-CUE-SES       20      7
4       Nice Rack       18      8