[POOL] APL - Week 2 results

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Sep 25 22:02:33 CDT 2019

Week 2 is complete and attached are the results and stats after week one and the scoresheets you’ll find in your envelope next week.  Please check for accuracy.

New Players.  We had 3 more new players join this week.  Brian LaBounty joined Team 6, “X-CUE-SES”,  John Derby joined team 3, “Bass Ackwards”, and Cari Helberg joined Team 2, “The Moe Syzlak Experience”.   Please welcome them when you see them.

Periscope.  We had periscope running on a couple of tables and hopefully we’ll get it going on all four tables soon.  You can watch matches live on the Periscope app or at Periscope.tv<http://Periscope.tv>.  Search for LeaguePool, or the Argonne pool league.  A direct link is on our web site. blogs.anl.gov/billiards<http://blogs.anl.gov/billiards>

Pool Class.  Dean and Ron will be again teaching a beginning/intermediate and an intermediate/advanced pool class starting November 3.  Attached is a brief summary and more details will be coming soon.  Argonne Pool League member rate is $100 and $125 respectively.  See Dean or Ron for more details.