[POOL] APL Playoffs Week 1

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Fri Apr 26 09:05:28 CDT 2019

Attached are the results for week 1.  You can also see next Tuesday’s match ups and table assignments.

Pool, Pizza, Wings, and Money - May 7 is our final week.   We will be having pizza and wings brought out in 3 shifts.  6:30pm; 7:30pm; and 9pm.  There will be a sheet cake.  We will also be making payouts for the spring session and playoffs.

Argonne Summer Pool Nights - This summer, we will again have practice nights the last Tuesday of each month.  That will be May 28th, June 25, July 30, and August 27.  It will be $5 for the night to practice.  And we’ll have a pool tournament starting at 7pm.  The Q will be donating gift cards for prizes.  Last year we did 8 - Ball; 9 - Ball; and straight pool.  Maybe this year we’ll stick to 8 ball and 9 ball, but we can see what people want.