[POOL] APL - End of Season

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Apr 17 12:16:45 CDT 2019

As always check the results for error.

Congratulations to Team #8, “Holdin Our Own” for their first place finish.  Team #5, “Nice Game, 7 Bucks” took 2nd.  The League MVP goes to Brandon Lien and the runner up is Jim Krueger.   Congratulations to all the top finishers.

Play-offs start next week.  Team #8 “Holdin Our Own” won the #1 seed in a tie breaker (based on heads up competition) with Team #3 “Bass Ackwards”.  The final seeding is included with the standings.   The brackets will be filled based on the seedings.   #1 v #8, #2 v #7, #3 v #6, and #4 v #5.  The first team to win 3 matches wins.  Good luck to all.

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking Combined        Tourn. Seed
8       Holdin' Our Own 44      1       78      1
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      37      2       72      4
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      36      3       70      6
7       No Sweat        36      3       74      3
1       Cue Therapy     35      5       71      5
6       X-CUE-SES       34      6       61      7
3       Bass Ackward    34      6       78      2
4       Nice Rack       24      8       56      8