[POOL] Argonne Pool League - Week 11

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Mar 27 09:14:46 CDT 2019

Week 11 is complete, only 3 weeks remaining in the regular season.  Playoffs begin April 23.  Attached are the results, stats and schedule.  Please review for accuracy.

Standings.  Both Team 8, “Holdin’ Our Own” and Brandon Lien lost, but are still in a commanding lead.  There is a real battle for 2nd place with numerous teams in the running.  Also, the runner up MVP is definitely up for grabs.

Periscope.  I had some broadcast problems last week, so this week I didn’t mess with it, which is too bad because there was some good matches and people wanting to watch remotely.  I’ll work to get it going.

New Players.  FYI, our league has a waiting list of players, so if anyone needs a player, let me know.  As always, friends and family may be brought on to a team without going through the waiting list.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

12      2-Apr-19        1       -       2       5       -       6       3       -       7       4       -       8

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
8       Holdin' Our Own 35      1
3       Bass Ackward    29      2
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      29      2
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      27      4
7       No Sweat        27      4
6       X-CUE-SES       26      6
1       Cue Therapy     25      7
4       Nice Rack       21      8