[POOL] Argonne Pool League Week 6

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Feb 20 12:16:11 CST 2019

Week 6 is complete and the results, standings and schedule are attached.  We played 21 matches and there are only 2 makeup matches remaining.   Note for next week, Dean will not be here and Dave Stevens is in charge.  See him with any issues.

Captains meeting.  A captain’s meeting was held last night to discuss, changes in the handicap tables.  The only change that was unanimously agreed on was to eliminate negative handicaps.  This change will take place in the fall of 2019.

Pool Class - The pool class starts a week from this Saturday.  We are making a push for the intermediate class as it has not been offered the last couple sessions.  This would be a good class for most in this league.  Sign up with Dean.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

7       26-Feb-19       5       -       7       3       -       6       1       -       8       2       -       4

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
8       Holdin' Our Own 19      1
3       Bass Ackward    17      2
6       X-CUE-SES       17      2
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      15      4
7       No Sweat        14      5
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      13      6
4       Nice Rack       13      6
1       Cue Therapy     10      8