[POOL] Argonne Pool League - Week 5

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Fri Feb 15 10:27:24 CST 2019

Another bad weather Tuesday.  Thanks again for everyone coming out.  In fact, we played 21 matches.  Progress.  I had a bad cold and didn’t want to infect everyone.  Next Tuesday there is no forecast for bad weather.  Let’s plan on that captains meeting at 7pm.

Pool Class - The pool class starts 2 weeks from Saturday.  Email Dean to sign up.

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
8       Holdin' Our Own 17      1
3       Bass Ackward    14      2
6       X-CUE-SES       14      2
4       Nice Rack       12      4
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      11      5
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      11      5
1       Cue Therapy     9       7
7       No Sweat        9       7

        Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4

        Number

        6       19-Feb-19       2       -       3       6       -       8       4       -       7       1       -       5