[POOL] APL - Week 1 - Results and News

David Stevens stevens-david at att.net
Wed Jan 9 20:10:22 CST 2019

Attached are the match results from Week 1.  Please check them for accuracy.  The stats from week 1 are also attached.  Dean is out of town, so the website will not be updated until he returns.

Here is the schedule for next week.
| Week | Date | Table 1 | Table 2 | Table 3 | Table 4 |
| Number |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |   |
| 2 | 15-Jan-19 | 3 | - | 5 | 2 | - | 6 | 7 | - | 8 | 1 | - | 4 |

Here are the standings.  Ties are sorted in no particular order.
| Team | Team Name | Total Wins | Ranking |
| 8 | Holdin' Our Own | 4 | 1 |
| 3 | Bass Ackward | 3 | 2 |
| 4 | Nice Rack | 3 | 2 |
| 7 | No Sweat | 3 | 2 |
| 1 | Cue Therapy | 2 | 5 |
| 5 | Nice Game, 7 Bucks | 2 | 5 |
| 6 | X-CUE-SES | 2 | 5 |
| 2 | The Moe Szyslak Experience | 1 | 8 |

We have two new players, Ben Krupowicz and Glenn Turner, that joined the league last night.  We also had a former player, Adam Daun, rejoin the league.  They are on Teams 4 and 5, so stop by and say hello.  If any teams still need players, we have some people that have expressed interest in joining the league.  Talk to Dean and he will get it set up.
Welcome back and good luck in the spring session!
Dave Stevens