[POOL] Only 2 weeks left!

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Fri Dec 14 13:08:00 CST 2018

No worries; you mentioned in your sign-up that you may not come if we
had more than 5, so your absence wasn't unexpected.

We had a streaky night; we started out on a bad streak, losing every
single game in the first 3 matches and the 1st game of the 4th match
until Tami switched us to a winning streak by winning the rest of the
games in her match which I then continued by winning all the games in
my match.

Unfortunately, that only gave us 2 match wins and our opponent 3, so
they caught us in the standing.  And so did the other 2 teams that
were right behind us, so we are now in a 4-way tie for 3rd place!  The
drama is all for the last and final week of the session next week to
see who can claim 3rd place.  That will be us!

John