[POOL] Argonne Pool League - Q Billiards is losing a 9' table

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Mon Nov 19 11:08:21 CST 2018

Q Billiards is losing a 9’ table.  I just heard from Mike McKiernan and Joaquin at Q Billiards that Q Billiards will be removing a 9 foot table to accommodate the dining areas and related renovations.  This means we will need to start earlier or go later and Joaquin and Q Billiards are willing to work with us as needed.  Please discuss this and I will be asking captains about their preferences, but for now, we will have the same starting time and plan to play later.  This could start as early as tomorrow night.

Periscope.TV - I just learned that Periscope is available on the computer and all our old videos are also available.  Just go to periscope.tv<http://periscope.tv> and search for @leaguepool .