[POOL] APL Week 3

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Oct 3 08:27:43 CDT 2018

Last night we played 23 matches which really helped with the make up matches.  Attached are the schedule, standings and results.  Please review for accuracy.

New Players.  We have 2 new players Andy Ferguson (75) on Team #7, “No Sweat” and Brandon Lien (25) on Team #8 “Holdin’ Our Own”.  Please welcome them when you see them.

Coaching.  A few comments regarding coaching have been brought up and I will be discussing this with team captains over the next few weeks.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

4       9-Oct-18        1       -       7       2       -       5       4       -       6       3       -       8

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      11      1
7       No Sweat        10      2
3       Bass Ackward    9       3
1       Cue Therapy     6       4
4       Nice Rack       6       4
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      6       4
6       X-CUE-SES       5       7
8       Holdin' Our Own 5       7