[POOL] Argonne Pool League Starts Sept 18

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Sep 12 20:50:28 CDT 2018

Hi all,  Hope everyone had a great summer.  Our league starts next Tuesday.  We’ll have a captain meeting at 7pm next Tuesday.  If you can’t be there, ask some one for your team to attend.  I did not put an add in the Argonne today as I think team #3 is the only team that needs players and I have someone for that spot.   Look forward to seeing everyone Tuesday.   Here is the schedule:

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number
1       18-Sep-18       2       -       4       1       -       8       3       -       6       5       -       7