[POOL] Another year of pool!

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Tue Sep 4 18:52:57 CDT 2018

Hi Team Moe,

Another pool season will soon be here.  The fall season will be
starting in a couple of weeks, on Tue, Sep 18.  Who's planning to play
again this year?  If you are, please respond back to the list with
your anticipated availability for the fall season so that we know if
need more players.

Current roster is:

  Derek McLain
  Jesse Amerson
  Joe Keslin
  John Carlsen
  John Valdes
  Martino Henderson
  Paul Hovland
  Paul Lucido
  Tami Martin

I should be available most every week, still mainly after 8 PM on most
nights, same as last year, although as it turns out, I'll be
unavailable the first night of the season.

Also, does anyone want to be team captain?  I'm happy to continue, but
likely, as has been the case the last couple of years, my schedule
will limit the number of games I can watch and thus cheer-lead and
summarize.  If you're interested, mention it in your response to the
list, and we can put it to a vote.