[POOL] June Argonne Pool night

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Jun 27 09:13:33 CDT 2018

It was a very successful 2nd monthly summer pool night for our Argonne Pool League with 22 players in the 9 ball tournament and another half dozen or so coming to watch and socialize.  The tournament went well, many experiencing 9-Ball for the first time.  Congratulations to Karle Blahut for winning first place and a $25 gift card from the Q.  The final finishing places were:

1. Karle Blahut
2. Jim Kubik
3. Ron Shepard
4. Dave Grimm

The next Argonne Pool Night will be July 31 and we will try a 14.1 tournament.  Players will go to 10, 20, 30, 40, or 50 balls based on the handicap table they fall into.  See you all next month...