[POOL] Argonne Pool Night is next Tuesday!

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Jun 20 10:11:38 CDT 2018

The 2nd Argonne Pool night is next Tuesday, June 26.  It will work like our last one,  $5 to play pool for the night and it can start as early as 5 or 6pm.  The $5 includes entry into the tournament.  Please check at the front desk to pay.   At 7pm we will have an 9-Ball tournament using the league handicaps and a race to 60% of the assigned race (rounded up).  Depending on how many sign up, the tournament may be single or double elimination.  If we get more than 16, I may use 40% for the losers bracket.   Joaquin has also provided a Q gift card for the winner.  During the tournament, 9’ ft practice tables may not be available (again depending on the sign up).  Last time we had 14 players and were done about 10:30p.  If you want to sign up but might be a little late, let me know and I’ll put you down.  Some of the first round matches don’t start till 7:30 and I can typically accommodate sign ups until that time.  See you next Tuesday.  - Dean