[POOL] APL - Week 13

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Mar 28 12:01:44 CDT 2018

Attached are the results, stats, standings and schedule.    Please review for accuracy.

One week left in the regular season and we actually have 2 battles.  One at the top between Team 4 “Nice Rack” (40 wins) and Team 2 “The Moe Szyslak Experience” (39 wins).  And a 4 way battle for 5th place among Team 3 “Bass Awkward” (29 wins), Team 5 “Nice Game, 7 Bucks” (29 wins), Team 8 “Holdin’ Our Own” (29 wins) and Team 7 “No Sweat” (28 wins).  Team 6 “X-CUE-SES” and Team 1 “Cue Therapy” are pretty secure in their positions, unless we end up with some lop-sided wins or losses.

The MVP race has Tami Martin back in first and in control of her own destiny and Melanie Matejko in second and needing a win to stay in contention.

The play-offs start April 10 and brackets will be published after next week.  Hopefully, we’ll get the bar tab for the regular season winners and the MVP winner at this time.

The banquet and cash payouts will be April 24.  I’m still working out the banquet details with Joaquin.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

14      3-Apr-18        1       -       2       5       -       6       3       -       7       4       -       8

Team    Team Name       Total Wins      Ranking
4       Nice Rack       40      1
2       The Moe Szyslak Experience      39      2
6       X-CUE-SES       34      3
1       Cue Therapy     31      4
3       Bass Ackward    29      5
5       Nice Game, 7 Bucks      29      5
8       Holdin' Our Own 29      5
7       No Sweat        28      8