[POOL] Season On!

Paul paul at paulanderin.net
Mon Sep 19 18:54:26 CDT 2016

I am not available tomorrow.

Paul Lucido
From: mcs-pool-bounces at mcs.anl.gov [mcs-pool-bounces at mcs.anl.gov] On Behalf Of Hovland, Paul [hovland at mcs.anl.gov]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 11:11 AM
To: MCS Pool League - Moe
Subject: Re: [POOL] Season On!

Just a quick reminder that I’m not available either of the first two weeks. :-(

Have fun!

Paul

On 9/19/16, 10:58 AM, "mcs-pool-bounces at mcs.anl.gov on behalf of John Valdes" <mcs-pool-bounces at mcs.anl.gov on behalf of j-valdes at comcast.net> wrote:

    Season ON!  The games will take place at 6:00 PM.

    The following players have signed up:
      1. John Valdes
      2. Paul Hovland
      3. Roger Sersted
      4. Brian Toonen
      5. John Carlsen
      6. Martino Henderson
      7. Paul Lucido
      8. Az Mametjanov
      9. Jack Schmidt

    :) Looks like everyone will be back for another season of pool!  Jack
    Schmidt (from CIS) will be returning to the team as well (he last
    played w/ us during the 2014-2015 season).  We'll need everone if
    we're to defend our 1st place regular season finish from last year.

    As a reminder, first night of the season is TOMORROW!  We're still
    playing at Qs on 63rd in Downers Grove, every Tue starting at 6 PM to
    10 PM.  As before:

    * The call for players will go out via the Team Moe website,
      http://stace.com/pool/ .  If you're planning to play, PLEASE sign up
      using the website and if you can, send an email to the team list,
      mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov with your expected arrival time (and departure
      time if you need to leave early).

    * League dues for each session is $5 and fees for each match are $7.
      We'll be using our winning from last spring to cover our dues and
      initial match fees.  We have enough to get us through about 10
      weeks.

    I can't wait to see everyone at Qs this fall!  Go Team Moe!