[POOL] Season On!

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Mon Sep 19 10:58:19 CDT 2016

Season ON!  The games will take place at 6:00 PM.

The following players have signed up:
  1. John Valdes
  2. Paul Hovland
  3. Roger Sersted
  4. Brian Toonen
  5. John Carlsen
  6. Martino Henderson
  7. Paul Lucido
  8. Az Mametjanov
  9. Jack Schmidt

:) Looks like everyone will be back for another season of pool!  Jack
Schmidt (from CIS) will be returning to the team as well (he last
played w/ us during the 2014-2015 season).  We'll need everone if
we're to defend our 1st place regular season finish from last year.

As a reminder, first night of the season is TOMORROW!  We're still
playing at Qs on 63rd in Downers Grove, every Tue starting at 6 PM to
10 PM.  As before:

* The call for players will go out via the Team Moe website,
  http://stace.com/pool/ .  If you're planning to play, PLEASE sign up
  using the website and if you can, send an email to the team list,
  mcs-pool at mcs.anl.gov with your expected arrival time (and departure
  time if you need to leave early).

* League dues for each session is $5 and fees for each match are $7.
  We'll be using our winning from last spring to cover our dues and
  initial match fees.  We have enough to get us through about 10
  weeks.

I can't wait to see everyone at Qs this fall!  Go Team Moe!