[POOL] Argonne Pool League starts Sept 20

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Fri Sep 9 08:27:56 CDT 2016

Argonne Pool League members,  Welcome back to the fall season.  We start Sept 20 and I have 2 new players joining the league.  Matthew Horwedel and William Hinton will be assigned to teams that have requested players.  Please welcome them.  I am also checking with 2 other players from the waiting list.  We may have room for additional players, so if you have friends or family who are interested, please let me know.  I’ve attached an email sent earlier to the captains, so you’ll know what they are considering.  Let your captains or me know if you have any comments.  See you all on the 20th.  - Dean

Begin forwarded message: