[POOL] Pool - Week 6 results

Bass, Dean Allen bass at anl.gov
Wed Feb 10 09:15:15 CST 2016

Week 6 is complete.  For those that didn’t know, Dave Stevens had a flat tire at about 5pm so he didn’t arrive till about 7:15.  We had electronic copies of the scoresheets, so we were able to get everyone going with out interruption.  Thanks to everyone for making this go so smoothly.  I should note that Team 7 “No Sweat" indicated a beer foul on their sheet and asked that their future score sheets be laminated.  Nice job on drying it out though.

Team 1 “Get More with Les” has a new player Manoel Conde.  Please welcome him when you see him.

Week    Date    Table 1 Table 2 Table 3 Table 4
Number

7       16-Feb-16       1       -       5       6       -       7       2       -       3       4       -       8