[POOL] Results

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Thu Jan 14 09:40:56 CST 2016

Thanks, I was pretty excited when it happened.  I had one other 8-ball
break, but I scratched, so I lost.

I should add, the first game I won because my opponent's teammate
insisted on giving a coach for a moderately easy shot.  When this person
stepped-in, I was elated, because I knew it could open the door for me.
  He made the shot on his last ball, but blew the leave.  His shot on
the 8 to the corner missed and it rolled the length of the table in to
the opposite corner.