[POOL] Unofficial Results

John Valdes j-valdes at comcast.net
Mon Apr 13 15:28:45 CDT 2015

Moe,

Unofficially (I haven't received notice yet from the League/Dean, but
according to the league website, https://blogs.anl.gov/billiards/standings/),
we finished in 3rd place for the Winter/Spring session, as expected,
with 37 wins total, only 2 wins behind the next place team.  That is a
great finish!  Consistently, we had exactly 37 wins and were 2 wins
behind the next place team in the Fall session too
(https://blogs.anl.gov/billiards/standings-2014-fall/).  Assuming our
seeding for the playoffs is based on our combined session wins, we
should be seeded 3rd and will face-off against the 6th seed which
appears to be X-Cue-Ses, if I mathed that right.  A tough team, but we
can take them!

A reminder that playoff start tomorrow; the first team to win 3
matches against his opponent wins the night and advances to the
winners bracket next week.  If your schedule allows, come out to Q by
6 PM so we can "strategerize" and cheer each other on.  GO MOE!!