[POOL] Last Week's Results

Paul Hovland hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 27 17:06:06 CST 2015

Some of those that we won were also closer than the scores suggest.  Jim got to the 8 first in our second game, but after a coach from Jenny decided to try to sneak it past one of my balls by putting follow on the cue ball and hoping for a double kiss.  The double kiss failed to materialize as planned and instead the cue ball went into the corner pocket.  I still had a few balls on the table, so that was a bit of a gift.