[POOL] Pool Schedule

John Valdes valdes at anl.gov
Mon Dec 15 15:12:03 CST 2014

Hi Moe,

FYI, tomorrow will be the last week of Pool for the Fall Session; I'll
be sending out the call for players momentarily.

The Winter Session will begin on Tue, Jan 6.  Like the Fall Session,
it will last for 14 weeks (we play each of the 7 opposing teams
twice), which means the last day of regular play will be Apr 7,
barring any snow days...  Playoffs will then be the following 3 weeks.

We are currently in 4th place in the Fall session, only 3 wins out of
1st (https://blogs.anl.gov/billiards/standings/).  There are 2 teams
tied for 1st, Bob Daun's team (Nice Game, 7 Bucks) and Dean Bass's
team (Bass Ackward), and we play Bob's team tomorrow.  If we sweep
them, we could very well find ourselves in 1st place!  Go Moe!