[POOL] Results!

Simon Granner simon.granner at thrivent.com
Tue Apr 1 15:00:57 CDT 2014

Love the play by plays!

Simon D Granner , CLTC®, FIC
Financial Associate
Thrivent Financial®

1411 Opus Pl Ste 210, Downers Grove, IL 60515
Office: 630-864-7627
Toll-free: 855-517-2067
Fax: 630-687-9072
Email: simon.granner at thrivent.com
Web: Thrivent.com/fr/simon.granner

Facebook.com/simon.granner.thrivent   LinkedIn.com/in/simongranner/

Please do not use email to request, authorize, or affect the purchase or sale of any security or insurance product or service, to send fund transfer instructions, or to effect any other transactions, as we are not authorized to accept these requests in an electronic format. Any such requests, orders, or instructions that you send will not be accepted and will not be processed.
Insurance products issued or offered by Thrivent Financial, the marketing name for Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Appleton, WI. Not all products are available in all states. Securities and investment advisory services are offered through Thrivent Investment Management Inc., 625 Fourth Ave. S., Minneapolis, MN 55415, a FINRA and SIPC member and a wholly owned subsidiary of Thrivent. Thrivent Financial representatives are registered representatives of Thrivent Investment Management Inc. They are also licensed insurance agents/producers of Thrivent. For additional important information, visit Thrivent.com/disclosures.
Thrivent Investment Management Inc. outgoing and incoming email is electronically archived and recorded and is subject to review, monitoring and/or disclosure to someone other than the recipient.

Thrivent.com
800-847-4836

This message contains confidential information intended only for the above addressees and may contain information that is proprietary or legally privileged. If you received this message in error, please notify us and delete the original message. You must obtain permission from Thrivent Financial to use its logo on all materials. Failure to do so could result in legal action.