[POOL] Save the date, Holiday party, December 14th.

Craig Stacey stace at stace.com
Sun Nov 10 13:31:45 CST 2013

More details to come later, but here's the précis:

* December 14th, starting early (4-ish), running late
* There will be plenty of food.  We'll play games.  It'll be fun.
* My cellared beer collection is far too large and needs paring down.  So
throughout the day and night, rare and exciting beers will be opened and
sampled by all who are interested.  There will be Belgians, barrel-aged
imperial stouts, fruit beers, sours, you name it.  I'll include a list of
some of the highlights when I send the full details later.

Hope you can make it.

-- Craig &  Tisha