[POOL] Tues pool league

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Mon Sep 9 16:18:47 CDT 2013

That would be awesome.  Then in 6 months we could appear on "Bar Rescue"
followed by "Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares".  :-)

Bar Rescue:  Your biggest problem is you have a bar tender (me) who only knows
how to make Cosmos.  Even then, for every two he serves, he makes one for himself.

Kitchen Nightmares:  You've only got one thing on the menu, "Bacon Explosion"
and it's also listed under "desserts".

Roger S.