[POOL] Tues pool league

John Valdes valdes at anl.gov
Mon Sep 9 15:57:25 CDT 2013

Craig Stacey wrote:
> Actually, Bob's mail makes it sound like he owns both and was open to us moving back to Darien if we went to 7' tables.

Rereading it, it does indeed sound like he still owns the Cass/Darien
location, so moving there is out.  Hmmm.... there's still some vacant
retail space in the Seven Bridges Main Street area (on Rt 53 in
Woodridge where the Cinemark theater is), and it'd be awesome if there
were a craft beer bar there with lots of 9' pool tables and maybe even
a billiard and snooker table or two too...  Anyone interested in
making an investment? ;)