[POOL] Fwd: Tues pool league

Craig Stacey stace at stace.com
Mon Sep 9 15:22:51 CDT 2013

My opinion doesn't count since I'm not playing, but I think it's funny that the big problem was that play was going past 10PM.  So, we agree to stop play at 10PM, and thus play less pool.  And somehow we end up having to pay more than twice what we were paying for the playing less.

But then this is the place that wants to charge credit card surcharge fees (in direct violation of their merchant agreements, FWIW), so it's not too surprising.
--
Craig