[POOL] Fwd: Tues pool league

John Valdes valdes at anl.gov
Mon Sep 9 15:20:11 CDT 2013

FYI, since we're still deciding the fate of the Pool League, play
won't start tomorrow.  Earliest start is tentatively next week, Tue
9/17.

For those who haven't decided not to play (ie, Paul H, Paul R, Az and
Adam), how do you feel about the proposed changes?  Namely $10 buyin,
$8 per night, 4 matches per night, play finishes by 10 PM.  I'm OK w/
4 matches per night and finishing by 10 PM, and will reluctantly agree
to $8 per night if the only other option is that the league folds.  If
any of you decide to drop out too, and/or if we stick w/ 5 matches per
night, then we'll need to do some recruiting for more players.  I'm
guessing we should be able to get a player or two from the within the
CELS ALD'ship.