[POOL] last week's results

Paul Hovland hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 26 14:23:04 CDT 2013

I played Bob in a 1:9.  In the first game, I started off slow but got on a good run.  Bob took a little longer to warm up, giving me just enough of an opening to win the first game and thus the match, 1-0.  It's  a good thing I won that game, because we played 5 or 6 more games for fun, and I only came close in 1 or 2 of them, losing them all (although there was one that I should have won).

Paul