[POOL] We're short players!

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 5 17:27:09 CST 2013

On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 05:07:46PM -0600, Paul Hovland wrote:
> Wow.  As a member of the upper quartile among U.S. men, I never thought I'd be described as "not that short." :-).

Heh... well, as a member of the lower quartile, I tend to classify
folks as short or shorter than me as "short", and the rest (the vast
majority of people) as "not [that] short".  ;)

> Az has now signed up.  If we don't get a fifth by 5:30, I'll sign up and try to be there by 6:00.  That way I can play before the rest of you arrive and hopefully only my X-Cueses opponent gets sick...

Good plan.  Forgot to mention earlier, but FYI, I plan to be at Q by
6:00 as well.  If you end up going, I'll just hangout at the opposite
end of the table; good thing they're 9' long. :)