[POOL] We're short players!

Paul Hovland hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 5 17:07:46 CST 2013

Wow.  As a member of the upper quartile among U.S. men, I never thought I'd be described as "not that short." :-).

Az has now signed up.  If we don't get a fifth by 5:30, I'll sign up and try to be there by 6:00.  That way I can play before the rest of you arrive and hopefully only my X-Cueses opponent gets sick...

Paul