[POOL] Game On!

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 3 12:51:07 CDT 2012

On Wed, Oct 03, 2012 at 12:13:05PM -0500, Robert Jacob wrote:

> How did we do the previous week?  I lost 4-0 in the first game then
> took off as John was starting to play.

Sorry, never sent out those results; we played Dean Bass's team:

* Rob was first against Glen in a 2:4, and lost 0:4.

* I played Gary in a 3:2, won the 1st game, but lost the next 2 and thus
  the match 1:2.

* Paul H played Fred in a 2:2 and shut him out, 2:0.

* Paul R played Candido in another 2:2.  After trading wins, Paul lost
  the tiebreaker and match, 1:2.

* Adam played Dean in a 1:10.  Dean won the first game, but then
  missed a few shots in the 2nd.  Adam capitalized, and took Dean
  down with some good shooting, 1:1!

So we won 2, lost 3.