[POOL] results

John Valdes valdes at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Nov 16 02:45:39 CST 2011

We played Les's team.  Results of the first 3 matches:

Craig played in a 2:8.  He got a win midway through the match, but
couldn't secure another.  He lost 1:8.

Eric played Yaw in a 2:2.  After trading wins, Eric was reeling Yaw in
on the final game, but he let me off the hook by giving him ball in
hand near the end, losing the match 1:2.

I played Fred in a 2:4.  I won the lag, then Fred won the first game,
then I won the next game, then Fred won, then I won, then we stopped,
'cause that was the match, 2:2, my win.

I had to leave soon after that, so I didn't see the rest of the
matches.  Next match was either Roger or Paul R against Les, probably
in a 1:10.  Les's team didn't have a 5th yet by the time I left, so I
don't know if that match was played.

Don't know if we played the makeup match from last week.

Next week we play Dean Bass's team.