[POOL] Pool table up for grabs.

Craig Stacey stace at stace.com
Mon Sep 19 22:28:07 CDT 2011

I've decided I don't use the pool table enough to justify the real estate it's taking up in my rec room.  For the past two years, its only use has been as a buffet table.

So, if any of y'all are interested in an 8 foot slate pool table, you get first crack at it before I throw it up to a larger audience.

No cost, but you're responsible for getting it disassembled, moved, and reassembled.  It comes with some cues, a cue stand, balls, racks, a cover (and an insert that let's you use it as a buffet table without damaging the felt), and any other accessories I've got.  If you've got a friend or two who are going to help you move it, keep in mind that those slates are heavy.  Also, make sure one of those friends isn't me.  Seriously, I moved that thing once already, which was enough to tell me my back can't handle another move.

--
Craig