[POOL] I'm going bald

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 5 09:05:35 CST 2010

Yeah, you all knew that, but I'm speeding up the process to help raise money and awareness for the St. Baldrick's Foundation. If you didn't know, St. Baldrick's raises money for kids' cancer research. I'm getting shaved March 14th at Finnegan's Irish Pub in Plainfield, so if you want to support my hairlessness, come out and have a good time. You can find out more information on my profile at https://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/participantid/374130.