[POOL] Results so far

Paul Hovland hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 23 23:07:23 CST 2010

When I left (~9:15), we were up 2-0 on Bass Ackwards.  Brian R was in
a tight battle against Bob in a 2:6 and Ti was about to start play
against Dean in a 1:10.  John was slated to play Art when one of the
other matches ended.

Brian T played Glenn in a 3:3 in the first match (both players had
identical 49 (?) handicaps).  Both were playing well, and Glenn won
the first game; then Brian caught fire and prevailed 3-1.  I played
Gary in a 2:3.  I won the first and was shooting on the 8 with a 3 or
4 ball advantage in the second game.  I scratched.  I lost the third
and came back to win the 4th, taking the match 2-2.

We entered the night tied for first with the Cue Strokers.

Paul