[POOL] My brother-in-law

Ti Leggett leggett at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Dec 5 11:21:14 CST 2009

I normally do not like to post personal solicitations, but in this case I'm making an exception. Please accept my apologies.

Jason Hinkle, my brother-in-law, was involved in a car accident and is in very serious condition in the hospital. We've set up the site http://www.prayforjay.org to help Jay and his family through this very difficult time. I'm sure that any support you want to show for Jay and his family would be tremendously helpful during this very difficult time for them.