[POOL] Tonite's results

Brian R. Toonen toonen at alcf.anl.gov
Wed Feb 4 09:26:52 CST 2009

> shot on the 8 to end Roger's misery, Roger started putting away his
> queue, only to have Adam miss.  This prompted one of the Buschwackers
> (I forget his name) to say to Roger that he foreited the match by
> breaking down his queue,

*grrrr*  Somedays I hate those guys.  This especially irritates me
since Wayne didn't call one of his 8-ball shots last night, or at
least I didn't seem him do so.  I let it slide because the intended
destination was obvious, but I know they wouldn't have done thing same
if the situation were reversed.

> which pissed off Roger enough for him to put
> his queue back together and run his remaining 4 or 5 balls plus the 8
> to win the game.

Good job Roger!  Way to stick it to them :-).

--brian