[POOL] Last night's results

Paul Hovland hovland at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Dec 10 13:06:55 CST 2008

If I understood correctly, Kevin's team won only 1 out of 5 (for the
second week in a row).  So, although they entered the night in first
place with a two point lead, they are now in a tie for second with
Bass Ackwards.  Thus, despite winning only 2 out of 5, we remain only
2 points out of first place (a position now held by the Bushwackers).

Paul