[POOL] Reminder: Comedy time

Craig Stacey stace at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Dec 2 16:01:27 CST 2007

Just a reminder for those who RSVPed on this (or those on the fence).
Details are in the URL, but all you have to do is:

Call the box office at 1-312-337-4027 to make a reservation for you
and anyone you might be bringing. Say you're there for the Dec 3
Graduation show to see a student graduate (give 'em my name if they
ask), and that you have free zickets. (That you don't actually possess
them is not important).

==
Hey, folks.  If you're in town on Monday, December 3, and up for a
night of comedy at Zanies downtown, I can get you in for free.  The
catch is you have to watch a bunch of people graduate a comedy class.
But one of those people is me, so how awesome is that?

http://stace.com/zanies for details.
--
Craig