[POOL] Last night

Roger Sersted rs1 at aps.anl.gov
Wed Nov 28 08:30:14 CST 2007

We played Andy's team.

First up was Ti against Ron Scott in an 8:2 matchup.  It was a bit of a
see-saw battle with Ti rebounding from a rough game three and winning 3-2.

Next was me against Melinda in a 2-2.  I had my usual moments of
brilliance followed by stupidity, but I hung on to win 2-0.

Rob played Cheryl in a 3-2.  He tried, but Cheryl was tough and Rob lost
0-2.

Brian Toonen played Amanda in a 3:3.  Brian had a tough night and went
down swinging 0-3.

Then the main event.  Brian R. against Andy in a 4:1.  Andy won the
first game handily, but Brian turned-up the heat in games 2 and 3,
almost winning game 3.  Then game 4, this game almost gave me a heart
attack.  Brian made some absolutely great shots and a safety.  He won
the game and the match 3-1.  ROCK ON!!

So we took 3 of 5.

Roger S.